Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Link zur Homepage
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Data Center Operations Manager Intern to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team in one of our sites in Frankfurt.
Data Center Operations Manager Intern
Amazon Web Services (AWS) -
Elektrotechnik, Informatik, Informationssysteme und Datenbanken, Informationstechnik, Management, Rechnernetze und Telematik, Sicherheitstechnik, elektronische Verwaltung
You will have managerial responsibility for safety, security, availability, scaling, costs and efficiency for their department. They lead the team that is installing, maintaining, and de-commissioning network and server equipment in a safe, secure and cost-effective manner across the region.
Key job responsibilities
· Support the supervision of a team of Data Center Associates which is installing, maintaining and decommissioning network and server hardware
· Oversee the safety, security, availability, quality, and performance of the team, while driving a positive customer experience
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
Please note that Data Center experience is not required, it will be a plus.
· Experience in Data Center Operations or similar roles.
· Management experience (does not have to be DC specific).
· Team, organizational and planning skills, as well as stringent time management skills to balance workloads in a complex and dynamic environment.
· Proven track record of success in delivering projects.
These skills would be considered as a plus but they are not mandatory.
1+ years relevant IT experience
1+ years of technical writing experience
1+ years of experience reading and reviewing technical documents
1 + years of experience as an Intern
At Amazon Web Services, you’ll be surrounded by innovative builders pushing the boundaries of cloud technology. You’ll be encouraged to bring your experiences, talents, and passions to work, and in return, be met with opportunities to think big, be bold, and do your best work. Here, you’ll find more than just another job. You’ll find a place where there’s no end to growing your career.
We help care for our employees so they can focus on building for the future. We know when the right resources are in place, our people have the potential to truly thrive. That’s why we offer many different ways to experience good health, professional growth, and financial well-being.
Dauer: 3 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
05.07.2022 - 10:53, Wild : Unerlaubter Link in einer Anzeige - Pflichtangaben
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen