Your task will be to build, manage & optimize data systems. Furthermore, you will work closely with developers and data scientists to build a robust data storage schema, ETL jobs to direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery across multiple projects.
• Build & manage data lakes including ingestion, transformation & cataloguing
• Work closely with other developers to build ETL jobs suited for the given application
• eager to improve data hierarchy across all the company’s data systems
• are a quick learner with excellent analytic skills
• are an open-minded team player
• speak & write English fluently
• are fascinated by the automotive sector
• Graduation in Computer Science or similar
• Experience working with and extracting value from large, unstructured & disconnected datasets
• Knowledge working with relational databases & NoSQL
• Knowledge building and optimizing big data architecture & pipelines
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal & external data and processes to answer specific business questions & identify opportunities for improvement
• DevOps skills
• Comfortable with big data ecosystems (Hadoop/Spark/Presto/Hive)
• Comfortable in using databases (Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL Server)
• Comfortable with Data Warehouses (Redshift/Teradata/Vertica)
• Object-oriented/scripting languages Python/Java
COMPREDICT means safe employment and exciting experience in a quickly growing startup. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our team is international and interdisciplinary. All colleagues work together on all projects and give mutual support for all kinds of challenges. As it is typical of startups, our work is characterized by agility. Exciting projects with German and international automotive manufacturers as well as the chance to present your ideas directly to the OEM are waiting for you.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
COMPREDICT offers purely software-based solutions for OEMs and suppliers. With our data
driven approach we can exactly predict failures of mechanical and electronic components and,
in consequence, calculate the remaining lifetime of the major components of any vehicle. Our methods enable lightweight design, cost savings and speed up development processes. Furthermore, we focus on predictive maintenance and value rating of vehicles.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.